The Mosquito MK4 is the most effective tool for dispersing groups of teenagers who regularly congregate in a location and behave in an antisocial manner. Antisocial behaviour is one of the fastest growing problems in UK society and unfortunately there is little that the police are able to do to prevent it. If you have groups of teenagers regularly loitering near your property, causing criminal damage, putting off customers or even abusing customers and staff, then the Mosquito MK4 anti-loitering device is the most effective way to put an end to the problem without confrontation! Mosquito MK4 is widely used by police and local authorities, chain stores, independent shops and private individuals to protect their property from the effects of teenage antisocial behaviour. Mosquito MK4 works on low voltage and so can if required be installed by a competent DIY person in around 1 hour.
- Main features: 4 volume / distance settings
- Maximum range 35 – 40 meters depending on ambient noise levels
- Audible beep on / off
- Kids only setting emits sound that only under 25’s usually hear.
- All-age setting emits sound that people of all ages can hear.
- Switchable manually or by PIR (Passive Infra-red Sensor), remote control or timer
- Main applications Antisocial behaviour. Graffiti. Vandalism. Loitering. Homeless / Sleeping rough.